Houston - We Have A Problem!
It happens from time to time. Something can go wrong behind the scenes and cause software not to run as expected.
We're sorry to say that is what has happened here. There are a few possibilities: -
- Did you type the URL incorrectly? You might want to double check that.
- Perhaps this was a transient glitch. We know it sounds glib, but sometimes just trying again can work. We won't bore you with all the technical reasons of why, but perhaps you could just give it another go?
- A well-meaning engineer has accidentally made an error. Perhaps a cable has been yanked out by mistake, or there's some other issue. Pity the engineers, they are all human after all (well, most of them, at any rate).
- Maybe some kit just blew up or spontaneously combusted. If that's the case, rest assured we are right on it!
- Or maybe we just didn't anticipate the sequence of events that led up to this specific error when we built the system. (A bug.)
Please note we do take these errors seriously and we log every error that occurs on our servers so we can try and stop anything that goes wrong from recurring.
So what to do? Please double check the URL if you typed it in. Otherwise please try again. If it is still an issue, try in 5 minutes, we might be fixing the problem as you read this. And if it still fails, let us know and we will do our utmost to set things right.
The Thymometrics Team